COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
EVENT SQUAD
HERO
Reactions
36 0 0
Jrod008
Jrod008
Admin
Hello my lovely community members! As you know, the Event Squad has been somewhat inactive and we have been hosting less and less events. Today I am happy to announce that this will be changing in the near future. While we would love to start hosting things as soon as possible we are waiting for the current transition of owners to take place before we proceed. After that, we plan to have a meeting with our new owner and confirm what events will stay and what events we would like to add.

We will keep you all updated as things proceed. I would also like to announce that events will take time to set up after the meeting with the new owner is done. However, we fully intend to come back better than ever and give everyone in the community the best event experience in the Minecraft world! Custom events unique to our server making them one of a kind. Just for you!

We also plan on having somewhat small events while we are all transitioning through these times. Small Hide N Seeks, trivia (on Discord and in-game), creativity events, and more! If you have any suggestions please feel free to contact me personally to see if we can implement your idea to the events on this server!

On behalf of the Event Squad, thank you all for being such a great community! We are excited to get things re-vamped with all of you! ❤ :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.