Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thenny

MYSTIC
Reactions
17 0 0
SorchMC_FAQ.png

Staff members get a lot of questions asked when we're online. We have gathered some of the more common questions asked when people are new. If anything is unclear and something that you would like on this post. Send a message on Discord.

Q. How do I get money?
A. You get money by selecting a job. /jobs browse will open a GUI for you showing the different jobs that you can have. Mining is a priority for some people due to the efficient way of getting money.

Q. How do I claim my house
A. First of all you need to be in a town or have a own one. When making a town it will automatically claim the chunk you're on, if your character is in the "town" world.

Q. How do I make a town?
A. The command for starting a town is /town new (name), this will cost you 10000$ ingame cash. From this you can do /town claim which then claims the chunk you're on!

Q. How do I get help if there is no staff online?
A. You've most likely connected your Discord to your account. It allows you to create tickets. When opening a ticket you will get your own channel where Staff is the ones beside you that can see the tickets. Explain you're problem, and maybe provide pictures that may be a important factor in the case.

Q. Can I get staff?
A. The simple answer is no. The only way that you will get staff is if you apply and also meet the requirements for being a staff. But Often we're a full team. But again you can check out https://sorchmc.net/threads/read-this-before-applying.7/ for more information!

Q. What is pyromining & pyrofishing?
A. Both pyromining and pyrofishing are both added plugins at that add lots for the server to do. With pyromining you can collect things such as gemstones that you can sell in /mine shop, and mysterious dust which you can use in a refinery to gain some special items such as Void shards, Rune Dust, and Uncharged Oracleite. Pyrofishing add more diversity to fishing, now you can catch different types of fish such as crab and sell them on /fish shop.
Pyromining & fishing
https://sorchmc.net/threads/pyromining-guide.116/ MINING
https://sorchmc.net/threads/pyrofishing-guide.117/ FISHING

Q. What can you do on the server?
A. Good question, there is quite a lot so i'll give a simple answer to be online and do /guide. It gives a guide for you to check out, giving you information about what you can do.

Q. What does ranks do?
A. You have two types on ranks! Donator ranks and rankup ranks. Donator ranks let's you have some of the commands earlier than others do. The ranks include different commands to use. The more you play, and the more you do. The more you get! As shown under you can see what perks the different ranks have.

DONATOR RANKS
Gold

Diamond

Emerald

RANKUP RANKS
Wanderer

You start of with this rank - 1 home, 1 Job, 1 Playerwarp & 1 Auctionhouse slot
Farmer
2 Hours playtime & $4,000 ingame cash - 1 Playervault row, 2 Homes, /tpahere & /back
Merchant
4 Hours playtime & $10,000 ingame cash - [item] (shows item in hand), 2 Auctionhouse slots, 2 Jobs & /hat
Knight
6 Hours playtime & $15,000 - 2 Playervault rows, 4 homes & /afk
Baron
8 Hours playtime & $30,000 - /Condense, /recipe, /workbench (/craft) & /withdraw
Viscount
12 Hours playtime & $60,000 - 3 Playervault rows, /exp, 6 homes & /ptime (change day personally)
Earl
18 Hours playtime & $120,000 - /itemfilter, 3 Jobs & 4 Auctionhouse slots
Margrave
1 Day playtime & $200,000 - 8 Homes, 4 Playervault rows, Silktouch spawners, 2 Playerwarps & /xpbottle (Put your levels on a bottle)
Duke
2 Days playtime & $460,000 - /near, /echest, /pweather & /chestsort
Prince
4 Days playtime & $850,000 - 10 Homes, 5 Playervault rows, /nick & 6 Auctionhouse slots
Archduke
5 Days playtime & $1,169,000 - /Disenchant, /rename & /unname
King
6 Days playtime & $1,960,000 - 12 Homes, 6 Playervault rows, /feed, 4 Playerwarps & /nick w/ colors
Emperor
1 Week playtime & $2,450,000 - /fix hand, /nv, 4 Jobs, 10 Auctionhouse slots & /nick w/ magic
Monarchy
2 Weeks playtime & $3,500,000 - /fix all, 15 homes, /fly, /heal, /rename w/ colors​

With help of other staff members & players!
THIS POST WILL UPDATE AFTER MORE QUESTIONS WILL OCCUR!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.