High Garden Market

i_have_scurvy

MYSTIC
Reactions
15 0 0
i_have_scurvy
i_have_scurvy
Mystic
Hey, so with the likes of Scott's Castle and Kieron's Mansion, I do not have much to show for myself besides by large mob farms. However I do have my market which I would like to think most people know about. Wanting to increase player travel there and kick start the biggest non-official server project.

In this thread I want to no only promote what we sell but also the help the community and player economy grow.(Try and not have mending books cost only $500 again). Here we can not only talk about the market but help boost falling prices by over saturation by discussing standardised prising and compromises if a item becomes too expensive too make but too cheap to sell.

The High Garden Market Project
So the new High Garden Market Project is a community project I have planned out open to everyone. As it stands we have 5 people involved:
i_have_scurvy(me), i_have_typhoid, i_have_dylesxia, CatQueen817 and I'm proud to annouce our newest member Fipni! For now I want to cap the players at 15 and I had a few other players already ask me about joining. So what is it?

The Current State of Things
As is it the High Garden Market is the servers largest single owned and most diverse market with 85 shops of writing this. I also believe the server market area, not necessarily the shops themselves to be too expensive prices ranging from 1k a day to 250 a day and difficult to navigate, along with the mountains of duplicate items. This makes it hard to be a main source of income and hard to advertise when many other duplicate markets.

The Project
I am opening up the High Garden Market to all players who want to get involved. The hope is to get more players opening markets and diversifying the player market and interconnect more players the server economy and have more players rely on other players for their products.
I am aware the name High Garden is strongly associated with my town, they share the same name so to make the market more communal I have decided to rename HighGarden the town back to Konohagakure which you might have already seen in the Discord!

Applying
Simply either contact me in-game, on Discord or on the forums either as a reply but also as a private message and include your IGN, what you plan to sell and if you plan to expand on what you sell in the future, I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if I don't get back to you in 2 days ping me to remind me. How space is applied is based on what you are selling and how many item you are selling you might be given a new tent or put in an existing tent with similar items.

Rules and Info
So the big rule out is how much will it cost me? Well nothing, you keep 100% of the profit and there is no day by day tax either, it's completely free just bring your signs and products!
So a major rule is that we do NOT allow duplicate of the same shop in the market so 2 different players can not have the same product for sale. You might think this will hinder people from join, it might but the hope is to push players to explore new niches and profit of products not on the market. We do allow people to buy shops off other people, an example I sell leather but Fip pays me 20k to buy that shop off me and now sell leather in the market instead of me. You are allowed to sell your product in the High Garden Market and anywhere else you like too but you will only granted 1 chest per product.

Upon joining you will be granted access to break, place and access items in a set area. Griefing, stealing or other illegal activity will lead to your expulsion from the market.

I luck forward to hearing from all of you. Talk soon!

Personal Note
Also in this thread I will post any new items for sale and each day until I run out show you a new tent, you might see thing which you never knew we had on sale! I will also be introducing all new members to the market here as well!

No permission! You have to be logged in or registered to view spoiler content.

Last edited:

scottbury_

MOD
EVENT SQUAD
Reactions
26 0 0
scottbury_
scottbury_
Mod
Amazing Idea and great community project, excited to see what comes of this.

i_have_scurvy

MYSTIC
Reactions
15 0 0
i_have_scurvy
i_have_scurvy
Mystic
1588763024514.png

A big warm welcome to Fip as they opened their first few shops today selling Feathers, Porkchops and Cooked Chicken. Check out his shops at the grey tent!

i_have_scurvy

MYSTIC
Reactions
15 0 0
i_have_scurvy
i_have_scurvy
Mystic
Thought it would be important to also shout out our first Project Player CatQueen, her Pink shop has been open for nearly a week selling Soul Pie, Carrot Juice and Fortune Cookies. Stock up on SlimeFun treats in her Pink Tent.
1588763623189.png

i_have_scurvy

MYSTIC
Reactions
15 0 0
i_have_scurvy
i_have_scurvy
Mystic
Hoping to build a bit of Gallery here, I'll more pictures as the time comes and as the Market grows

i_have_scurvy

MYSTIC
Reactions
15 0 0
i_have_scurvy
i_have_scurvy
Mystic
1588800404335.png

Light Blue? Who could it be? It none other then our beloved Admin Jrod. Selling items from the Sorch Store!
You can spend In-game money for items which cost real life money! Jrod is also selling ranks!
Immortal Rank: 400,000 in-game currency
Mystic Rank: 200,000 in-game currency
Hero Rank: 100,000 in-game currency

i_have_scurvy

MYSTIC
Reactions
15 0 0
i_have_scurvy
i_have_scurvy
Mystic
Today's tent is i_have_typhoid's favourite colour, it also happens to be their tent selling all 6 log types. Perfect for saving some time by buying some cheap wood!
1588857381181.png

i_have_scurvy

MYSTIC
Reactions
15 0 0
i_have_scurvy
i_have_scurvy
Mystic
2020-05-08_15.11.35.png

It may be small but it has the cheapest prices on there server! It's i_have_dylesxia's little yellow tent, selling fish and kelp and more soon!

i_have_scurvy

MYSTIC
Reactions
15 0 0
i_have_scurvy
i_have_scurvy
Mystic
2020-05-09_19.31.29.png

It;s time for Blue which happens to be the biggest! Starring nearly all mob drops in the game include Wither Skulls and Nether Stars! Grap Arrows by the stack or the cheapest blaze rods for your furnace in the Blue Tent Today!

scottbury_

MOD
EVENT SQUAD
Reactions
26 0 0
scottbury_
scottbury_
Mod
I think this is my favourite community build on the server so far!