Sorchy

Network Owner
OWNER
Reactions
34 0 0
Sorchy
Sorchy
Owner
First of all, I am delighted to announce that our web host switch was a success, this should hopefully resolve all troubles connecting to our forums and using our IP-address. The new web store is something that I have been developing for a few weeks now, so I do hope you like it! This new store uses different software, it now uses Craftingstore and was previously using Buycraft, Not only does this software have more features than the previous one, but it is 10 times faster, which mean that when a purchase is made, it only takes a few seconds before you receive the purchased item.

Gift cards
Gift cards are also now a feature now, you can use gift cards that you receive from the server in events on various items in the store. You can check how much money you have left on your card on the side menu in the store. Gift cards can only be generated by the server for now, but you will, later on, be able to purchase them directly in the store.

Cumulative Packages
This is a brand new feature that allows you to get discounts based on the packages you bought earlier. That is why you will not see Rank upgrades and player vault upgrades anymore. For example; Gold rank costs $20 and Diamond rank costs $60, when you buy the Gold rank and visit the store next time, the Gold rank will disappear for you and the Diamond rank will cost $40, instead of the full $60. However, as we moved from a different donation software, all previous donation data in the store weren't transferred, so if you already have a Donator rank and wish to upgrade your rank, you'll have to contact me for a discount code.
Don't hesitate to contact me if anything, and report any bugs on the forums.
There will be given away 60% OFF coupon code in our Discord this week, along with the current giveaway going on. All you have to do is to react to the giveaway bot in the #giveaways channel on our Discord, a winner will be picked randomly from the ones who reacted.

Store: https://store.sorchmc.net