Not open for further replies.

Nibsterr

IMMORTAL
Reactions
8 0 0
Nibsterr
Nibsterr
Immortal
Another smaller suggestion here, something I've discussed with others and there seems to be a lot of support for.

We should be able to increase the max level of all jobs, I was thinking the 100 level jobs going to 300 or even 500, 500 going to 1000, etc.. Even if the levels start to get ridiculously hard to reach, a lot of people are at their max level or nearly there already and the server is pretty new. If we made the cap on the jobs very high, we could nerf the amount of money some jobs are giving in their current states.
A lot of people are aware that due to Slimefun and CustomEnchants, the Miner job is extremely good and arguably the best way to make money on the server, with some players claiming being able to make $100k in 20 minutes. In my opinion, it should be very difficult to reach the jobs limit of $100k an hour, possibly even requiring you to do 2 jobs at once, not going down into a hole once an hour and making a ton of money.
Furthermore I wanted this addition because some jobs, such as Fishing, building and lumber fall short due to their low earnings at max level.
Finally this will also give players more to grind and work towards as many players have already capped out their jobs thus ending the grind.

The other suggestion I wanted to add was the addition of more fish and gems for Pyro fishing and mining, as the plugin claims to have an easy way of added new fish and gems. I think it'd be cool to have items from it named after players and stuff from the server.

That's it really, thanks!

Sorch

Network Owner
OWNER
Reactions
60 0 0
xSorch
xSorch
Owner
Declined
  • Levels are already pretty hard to reach and there has to be some kind of balance for players who are very active and those who aren't so active. Making in harder would just make it possible for those who are able to play for 1-2 hours a day merely impossible. There aren't many people who are in top levels, despite being fairly active on the server either.
  • There are only 2 players who are able to make a $100,000 in 20 minutes, but that is due to the fact that they have spent hours and invested both hours of their time and money into the server, which you can't fault them for. Miner has been nerfed multiple times, and at some point, it had to be increased again due to those players who don't have "great" tools hardly makes any money and jobs Exp.
  • Builder and Fisherman jobs have had increases in earnings.

Thank you for your suggestion, much appreciated! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.